Sign in to follow this  
Auzeras

What happened to the "Tool for hire" Thread?

I seem to recall seeing a "tools for hire" thread or sub forum on here once, I just tried to find it again because there's a guy who has an ADS interface that I would definitely like to use in order to try find out why the trusty money drain isn't playing nice at the moment. Problem is it either gone or I'm extra blind today.

If the thread has gone, anyone have an ADS interface I can borrow? Need to read an '89 E32

Side note, anyone have a 735i around Wellington want to drive mine or take me for a spin in theirs? I feel like mine is severely lacking in power, it doesn't use excess fuel and cruises fine at 100 but I've seen mopeds accelerate faster. Not sure if it's slow due to the fact some plonker never maintained the engine and everything electrical is broken or if it's just a heavy, luxury car with a smooth & gliding trans & soft torque converter that makes accelerating as much fun as doing the dishes. Was thinking it might be good to see what a properly functioning one ran like so I can tell if things are broken or just old/comfy.

Cheers