Sign in to follow this  
M3_Power

WTB - MSS50 or MSS50.1 DME and plug and diagnostic plug

Okay ... rather than me trying to import one I thought I'd ask on here just in case there's one kicking about.

Have been asked a few times now about these DMEs and EWS removal and seeing I've got the MSS52 and MSS54 fairly sussed out I thought perhaps it is time to move onto a new project.

But before I "experiment" with somebody else's conversion kit, I thought it best if I obtain one first to bench test and make sure what I do does in fact work correctly before I even attempt this with another person's property. Whilst the chance of anything going wrong is very low, I do still want that assurance that I can indeed do what I think I am capable of doing!!

So ... if you have a reasonably priced MSS50 or MSS50.1 for sale with the DME plug and a diagnostic plug, let me know as I would like to make up a harness like I have done for the MSS52/4 for bench flashing.

Thanks all!!!

I honestly have to say that we as a community is blessed to have real enthusiasts like Ray@HellBM that goes out of his way to help out in the name of experiments and for the greater good of the community as a whole.

Thanks Ray for putting this up for experimental purposes!!! TRUE CHAMP!!!

IMAG4194_zpslqarmcjf.jpg

Edited by M3_Power
  • Like 1

Sweet, might give you a phone ... haha .. Think we can mix an match some EU2 fueling/ignition/vanos maps into a ZA program/map file.