Sign in to follow this  
murks

Front pre F/L lower metal bumper attachment

Hi, once again i have 4 sale the front metal lower bumper piece of a pre face lift 320i. Paint stripped to the metal. and also the lower plastic skirt which i guess is rare,this plastic lip screws to the metal piece, and the metal piece attaches to the old skool chrome bumper. Hitt me up if your interested as i have upgraded.looking 4 mtechnic 2 bits though. :thumb:

post-11-1132550327.jpg

Keen on the plastic lip if you're willing to sell seperately (also, where abouts are you?)

We are talking about the plastic lip thats about 2-3cm thick that runs along the lower front valence...?

Cheers,

James

Edited by Surge

Keen on the plastic lip if you're willing to sell seperately (also, where abouts are you?)

We are talking about the plastic lip thats about 2-3cm thick that runs along the lower front valence...?

Cheers,

James

yupp plastic one.....i have a pic of it..

post-11-1132635904.jpg

lol why post the picture in the first post then ? figured you had a pre-facelift anyway... damn :( ... facelift and pre-fl arent the same.

lol why post the picture in the first post then ? figured you had a pre-facelift anyway... damn :( ... facelift and pre-fl arent the same.

Cos i didnt have the pic then...plus i jocked it......! it dont matter to me "modify" is the key word...so what you got a facelift???can still hook it up.depends how low you riding!!! oh n da first pic...cos its an ac schnitzer i believe..madd

post-11-1132732301.jpg

Edited by murks

i also have on of these without the brake ducts going for the cost of a pint if anyone want it