Sign in to follow this  
lord_jagganath

1996 E34 525i Touring and 2011 VW Passat CC TDi for sale

Hey Guys, I had been suddenly offered a company car at work, and as such will have to downsize my fleet.

After much deliberation and gnashing of teeth, it turns out I will have to sell 2 of my 3 vehicles.

First is the 1996E34 525i Touring - $3000 ono. 266000~ KMS

Has current wof and rego, airconditioning has been disconnected as the compressor has seized. Radio doesn't work, could be due to faulty headunit. Headlining is loose but isn't intrusive. usual nicks and gashes as expected of a 17 year old car.

comes with 5x (including spare) 15" original basket weaves with 95% new rubber as spares, with 16" E60 rims with Michelin Pilot Sports on them, with 50-60% tread. still starts first pop even on cold days.

Installed obc, comes with original clock, binnacle and spare klimat controller.

Pictures to come, meanwhile here is a link to the gallery. http://imgur.com/a/pKZ2z#0

Next up, My 2011 VW Passat CC 2.0 TDi R-Line. $22000 Firm 149000kms.

5 seats, I am the 2nd owner, the first was a prolific farmer with multiple farms around the Bay of Plenty, so lots of hot running. Full leather interior, only lacks the Nav option.comes with a 4 year (from Dec last year)(transferable) Autosure EXTREME Mechanical Breakdown warranty which pretty much covers everything in the

car.

Pictures to come

Finally, dad's 1999 Toyota Windom 2.5G V6 -$3000, 160000kms.

cambelt due at 190k kms. car runs as well as you'd expect from a Toyota. comes with an alarm system.

smooth easy power, good for a first car, cheap insurance.

cheers!

Edited by The Juggernaut