Sign in to follow this  
Napier_E36

1995 E36 325i

Well, my baby is for sale... I dont want to - I really wish I could keep it and build my project, but I need shed space, and my 325 is just sitting in the shed most of the time due to me being in Auckland and my car being in the shed in Napier...

It is practically standard, but it has a few things done.

- 18" M5 replica wheels (optional) - chrome dipped, but the chrome is peeling - I was going to sand blast them and powder coat them, but I will leave that to the new owner, as the new owner may want to rechrome them, powdercoat them in a colour of their choice, or change them altogether. (For that reason I can include a set of factory wheels and take a few $ off the price - I may have a use for them - but not on an E30)

- Full 2.5" exhaust from the headers back - 19" Coby in the middle and double pass turboflow muffler at the end

- Lowered on Low King springs - standard springs included

- Sony CD player

- New clear front and side indicators

- Set of angel eyes - I brought them a while ago, but never got around to putting them in.

- Car has done 139XXXKm, been fully serviced every 10,000km

Asking $15,000 but I am open to any reasonable offer

PM me, email me on blair.hansen@richmond.co.nz, or call me on 021 423 947

Since I work up in the Auckland area I can bring it up here for the new owner (or anywhere on the way)

Very regretful sale but I want to build an E30 with a lexus Quad Cam V8 chucked in to make things fun!!! The sooner I sell this, the sooner I can start my project!! :mosh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

No, sorry no leather.

Yeah I saw that E30 on trademe, but I want to build my own - how I want it!

Im open to offers around 12 on this, I need to get rid of it so I can start my new toy!!!