Sign in to follow this  
rxsumo

E28 528 Parts....free

I'm wrecking Sparkles old 528i, and I've pretty much taken the stuff I want off the car. The car will be going to the Scrap metal man by the middle of December at the lastest.

So if you want bits off a 528, and are happy enough to come and collect it, PM me.

Usable bits that are still there.....

All the glass, appears to have a green tint (except for the RHR quarterlight which is clear) The windscreen is excellent

Rear Bumper

Factory Towbar (except the towball tongue) including all the boot bracing

Front guards....slightly rusty at the very bottoms (they are repairable, and are straight, and the bottom fixing holes are intact so they could be installed back on a car as is)

Door shells are all there, the LHF door has some minor rust, the rear doors have rust on the inside below the quarterlights (looks like a common problem)

Front lower Valance

Left and right grilles...LHS is slightly damaged

Front Indicator/Fog light frames (lens are gone)

Electric sunroof assy....the sunroof panel itself has rust

Complete upper dash assy (has been resprayed Black), instrument cluster is fully functional

Front and rear suspension and power steering

Obviously there are body shell cuts available, the only issue with the shell is the transmission tunnel has been cut out around the shifter hole

I cant be bothered with the hassle of shipping the big stuff, so its pickup only or arrange for shipping yourself, happy to hold onto stuff if you cant get down over the next couple of weeks

Edited by rxsumo

I'm doing the first run to the tip on Sunday......

It will include the glass, seats and dash, and all the other plastics......so

If you want anything.....best get in contact