Sign in to follow this  
328bema

WTB E36 Bilstein Suspension FRONT + REARS

Hi there

Just wondering, where is the best place to purchase Bilstein Shocks in NZ? For an E36 6cyl that is.

Is it cheaper to purchase from over seas or any outfits in NZ? I have looked on TM and Ebay/ Turners msport, any help would be much appreciated, only after sports/ standard setup for a daily driver, possibly open to any members that may have a set available and price.

Thanks Arthur

have a used set . but not that old

bilsteins and ebaich springs , one of the front struts is bent , have other bilstein but not the exact model .

but easy enough to order one in from usa or nz etc

What would you recommend, is it a cheaper option to import a new set from overseas? Duty charges etc? I have a done a little math, and seems a few hundred $$ cheaper then what NZ Trademe stores are offering, i understand they're worth the extra cash haha, looking for the best deal as anyone would. What is the mileage on the set you have? Thanks

not sure on millage , but was not the original set from the car

I priced up ages ago from local guys about $250-300 for a single strut

Ahh, definitely interested if there was a bit of life left in a used set, mainly the reason why i prefer a new set so i have a record of it with documents etc. was that per Front strut? Or the rears, do you know any businesses / people that deal with Bilstein shock absorbers? Would be much appreciated thanks brent

yes I know people

brent@bmworld.co.nz

I'm parting out an E36 328i with a full set of Bilstein struts and Bilstein lowering springs. The car has only 132,000km on it but I don't know the age of the struts. The car is very tidy and rides and handles nicely. Get in touch if you're interested. Cheers, Ernie 027 55 55 116