Sign in to follow this  
rxsumo

Wrecking E23 735 Manual

I've been tossing up whether to turn this into the racecar, but have now decided to put the effort into the 3.0Si

The car is a '81 LHD 735 manual, and if there is no interest in it as a complete roller, I'm going to wreck it.

The car is missing engine, gearbox(was gone when I brought the car), and diff, although all the injection gear and the computer is with the car, and if somebody wants to give me $200 for it, I will supply the car with the new (genuine) front rotors, heater control value,dissy cap and Boge Turbo front strut inserts I brought for the car.

The car has been registered in NZ, but its rego has lapsed.

The car was fitted with a BBS front spoiler/bumper.

Known problems with the car, Windscreen is cracked and will need replacing ($300 from Smith and Smith), the rear screen will need to be removed to fix two rust holes around the screen, there is a rust hole at the bottom of the spare tyre well that will require repairing. The drivers door has some rust...I dont think it would be a WOF fail item.

Air conditioning pump wasnt on the car when I brought it, and the drivers seat and carpets arent flash, the Hoodlining has been removed.

The air seals for the power headlight levellers are stuffed.

Will probably need the tail-lights being replaced

If nobody shows an interest over the next couple of weeks then the car will be dismantled, so If anybody want bits off the car let me know otherwise its off to the tip/scrap metal man.

my mate might want it call him .

martyn 021438735 .