Sign in to follow this  
JayCee

BMW e30 shift boot WITH frame

Hi guys, not sure how many people will see this post but will be posting again on Facebook BMW parts page and listing on trademe when they arrive but I thought I would just gauge some interest here and see if anybody was keen on an order I will be receiving in July.

Andy has told me these will fit e28/e34 also, if they don't then we can sharpen our pitchforks and chase him out of town ;)

I have an order on the way which consists of black vinyl shift boots which have the plastic frame attached, took me ages to track these suckers down. If your shift boot is anything like mine you will understand the frustration of either having a ripped shift boot or broken plastic clips or maybe a combination of the two.

Tidy up your interior today with a oem direct replacement shift boot, will upload pic of product when it lands.

Price is $75 which includes free shipping New Zealand

If anybody is interested please message me or leave a comment and you will have priority choice over trademe listings.

Cheers

Jordan

post-7153-0-32605300-1434399315.jpg

Edited by JCBMW

Interested! I see they are on trademe, is this you? Either way, I need one. PM me to complete sale.

Cheers.

As far as I'm aware these are an oem replacement, I am uncertain if genuine BMW or not until I receive package, will post when they out if customs. Will pm you now Jason , not me on trademe, are the ones on there including the plastic frame ?

In stock now if anybody is interested