Sign in to follow this  
OLLIE

PDA / smart phones

Hello all.

I am going to upgrade to a PDA smart phone and ditch my cellphone.

I am currently on 027 telecom and the telecom plans seem way better and cheaper to me.

What i want: windows mobile, touch screen/stylus, to use it as an everyday phone.

my most favourite phone is the imate-jam because it's small enough to carry in my pocket all the time and does everything else.

can anyone recomend anything else because the imate-jam is only for vodafone!

i think the harrier is too big, and the apache is too expensive, and the treo is crap.

yeah if you want a good one it would have to be voda i think, ive played around with a harrier seem pretty cool, but big, ive got a i mate smart phone 3, its awsome but pointless for me, as i dont pay for gprs access.Do you need one? :D

HTC Apache is your only choice if you think Harrier is too big AND you want to stick with Telecom.

Otherwise, Treo 650 (available for both Telecom and Voda version) is not bad if you are a Palm user.

Do you need one? :D

Yeah well that is the question really.

the main reason i want one is to use outlook for the calender and be able to store files and edit slideshows on. i dont want to stuff around with a numeric keypad, or a completely different software.

I gotta harrier, i have had no problems with it, yes it is big but you get used to it, the belt holster thing you get with it is quite handy, also got the 1gb sd card, you can store a f**kload of sh*t on it.