Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

EOI: Style 5s - set of 5

I have a set of 5, Style 5s sitting here off an e39 and just seeing if there is any interest in them as I don't particulary need them. Will get photos tonight as long as there is enough light. Complete with good tyres (will confirm brand and tread) and in fairly good condition for a set that is completely original.

Looking for $2000 ono, located in Christchurch.

Are they 17 or 18? I don't know why I'm asking because I don't have 2k for wheels :( if they're 17's though they are my dream wheels for my e36, even if it has been done a million times before! Good luck with the sale though I assumed there's always someone after a set

Are they 17 or 18? I don't know why I'm asking because I don't have 2k for wheels :( if they're 17's though they are my dream wheels for my e36, even if it has been done a million times before! Good luck with the sale though I assumed there's always someone after a set

They are 17s yes. 3 are perfect and 2 have minor curbing. Too dark for photos tonight.