Sign in to follow this  
Fishies

E30 320i Manual conversion

Hi all,

I'm looking to see if someone has a manual conversion for a 320I they're keen to sell and doesn't want me to trade my soul for it? Would like a pretty compete one but don't need a diff. I'm in Nelson but can arrange shipping. It's not urgent just for a untidy 1990 320i I picked with a blown auto to get amongst some autoX

Cheers

Are you suggesting I look on trademe or did you mess up posting a link? Either way trademe was the 1st place I looked.

Thanks

There's a complete E30 conversion kit plus another kit minus the gearbox. Three other E30 specific gearboxes and a couple flywheels available from various sellers too. I really CBF linking each one. Heaps of model specific info for what to do if you use the search function.

Manual conversion kits seem to be listed on tardme as the first option these days as not everyone that owns a bimmer knows about this site.

Brent @ BMWorld & Ray @ HellBM are the two primary member parts sources on here, but if you're hoping to get a full kit on the cheap you're probably going to be disappointed. Not being rude mate, just letting ya know how it works round here.

Good luck though, putting a proper 'box in a car is the single most satisfying project to tackle!

Awesome thanks for the help guys. Everybody else please only reply to this thread if you have one you want to sell.

Cheers

i have a used clutch and pressure plate out of my 320i touring if you want it $50 plus shipping to you.

Hi _BRS_

Someone may have a full set up for me so I'll see how that goes but I'll keep that in mind.

Cheers

• Like 1

I have a G260 gearbox for sale with rear mount and clutch fork. Facelift version.$500

Also a new Luk clutch plate and cover , don't know what that is worth.

You will be lucky to get a complete kit unless you go to a wrecker.

Hi Paragon,

I'll definitely keep that in mind, I may even have another use for the 260. The guy is getting back to me on Monday about the complete kit so I'll see what happens then.

Cheers

Have a complete M20 conversion kit, $850, in Wellington

Getrag 240 gearbox, flywheel and clutch, pedal box, clutch master and slave and lines, etc

Cheers...Stephen 021 744 881

• Like 1

Hey Y'all I've successfully located what I need thanks for everyone's help

• Like 1