Sign in to follow this  
Grant

Facelift (Motronic) E30 325i Fuel Pump

Hello

Would anyone have a Motronic (in tank type) e30 325i fuel pump, in good working condition that they want to get rid of?

I think that the 320i one is the same (so will take one of these if anyone has one).

I need it semi-urgently (as need the car going by Friday).

Had a rather enbarassing breakdown on the southern motorway this afternoon.

Cheers

Grant

I can get you a sharp deal on a new one if you want, let me know and I will get a price for you.

I can get you a sharp deal on a new one if you want, let me know and I will get a price for you.

Cheers for the offer.

I've bit the bullet and my car is now at its second home(the BM Workshop). I am too busy this week to muck around with the car, and need it sorted asap.

Cheers

Grant

Wow, got car back already, was the fuel pump. BM Workshop gave me a reasonable discount on list price of the pump.

They were legendary as always, got the car towed there pretty much unannounced at 2pm, and got it back all fixed at 4pm.

And they are busy too (I must somehow have preferred customer status seing as a fair portion of my salary gets donated there each year).

Cheers

Grant