Sign in to follow this  
Dr3wzee

How much is my e34 worth?

Hi guys.

I currently own a 92' E34 touring. As of right now it is not a very practical vehicle for me to have with its "Thirstier-Than-I'd-Like" 2.5 I6 and some small rust patches and a weird squealing noise somewhere from the rear end I am thinking about selling it but I would like some advice/insight on how much I could sell it for. It's a manual 525 with 254000 k's and a few problems. Interior is average with a rip in the drivers seat and rear squab and a little loose cloth. Sunroof was working not sure now. Boot doesn't close properly and the alarm needs some tinkering.

post-52692-0-94664300-1440024681_thumb.j

post-52692-0-61191800-1440024688_thumb.j

Any insight is appreciated :)

Thanks.

Edit: Sunroof is now working (Blown Fuse) and I've added some pictures of the interior and the M50B25.

post-52692-0-64042400-1440054788_thumb.j

post-52692-0-23251800-1440054795_thumb.j

post-52692-0-37184500-1440054800_thumb.j

Edited by Dr3wzee

I'll swap you my E30 318i auto �

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers for the offer mate, Not interested in swaps atm but I will keep you in mind :)

Hard thing to price as there is not many around. the manual is a bonus, but other than that doesnt appear to be anything that make it stand out??

i would aim for $2500

Hard thing to price as there is not many around. the manual is a bonus, but other than that doesnt appear to be anything that make it stand out??

i would aim for $2500

Thanks _Ethrty-Andy_ I added some pictures of the inside and of the M50 (Which I forgot to mention). Also do you have a rough estimate of how many of these there are?

Thanks Guys :D

you wont get 2500.It may seem to be worth that but only someone who wants an e34 touring will pay that.All the work that needs doing make it unattractive to everybody except the e34 touring nut.

imho

only someone who wants an e34 touring will pay that.

isnt that the point? hes not going to sell it to someone looking for an Audi 80... or maybe i misread your post ha.

Yes i am a little bias on the touring but opinion is fact based

i have had four tourings, 2x i sold for $3500, one of those was an iX the other was a tidy 525i auto, another i sold for $2500 with rooted paint.

Brents sold a couple round there too i think maybe a bit more.

Make a lot more sence than an E30 touring for a practical car, and despite being older most likely more reliable than E39 touring. Find another Euro wagon with the space for the $$