Sign in to follow this  
bradi65

E30 Valve cover + Green top 17lb injectors

Hey there,

Have green top 17lb injectors good upgrade for E30, Will need a filter and O-ring kit (the kits are on trademe)

$50 ono

E30 M20B25 rocker cover has been sanded back to metal ready for painting.

$30

Can ship these anywhere in NZ free !

What else is needed with the injector upgrade? Chip?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

What else is needed with the injector upgrade? Chip?

Have a look online lots of information just search for e30 injector upgrade, I think a lot of people upgrade air intake ( bigger AFM or MAF) then either chip or tune-able ECU with the injectors, I was going to use them with a bigger AFM and megasquirt ECU but plans have changed fast for me. megga $$BILLZ$$ =[

Have a look online lots of information just search for e30 injector upgrade, I think a lot of people upgrade air intake ( bigger AFM or MAF) then either chip or tune-able ECU with the injectors, I was going to use them with a bigger AFM and megasquirt ECU but plans have changed fast for me. megga $$BILLZ$$ =[ 

Yeah I researched this a while ago but just wondering how you ran it haha assume you didn't have a chance to. Thanks anyways man

• Like 1

Hey hey any chance you could link to the kits filter/o-ring kits please? I'm dumb and can't find them

Hey hey any chance you could link to the kits filter/o-ring kits please? I'm dumb and can't find them

Hey there kits are from waderica listing #939127541. You will have to ask him for a kit for these injectors bosh part number 0280150415. These injectors and rocker cover are now on trademe injectors trademe auction # 939991325. And check other listings for the rocker cover . thanks