Sign in to follow this  
DR1FTMONKEY

Thought I'd share some photos

Hey all,

Relatively new around here, but have utilized your knowledge multiple times in past .. mainly for my troublesome E36, so thanks for that.

Thought I'd share some photos of my E46. It's nothing special and the photos are terrible but absolutely love the car. Originally was looking at E60s and E90s but this popped up for half the price and caught my eye. Just ticked over 100ks, 330ci, factory Motorsport. Standard other than the exhaust to my knowledge, and a previous owner painted the wheels (they're a bit dirty at the moment but they're actually painted to a pretty good standard). Had the car shipped from Auckland to CHCH, perhaps somebody knows a previous owner or has seen it in the past, has BMworkshop stickers and plate surrounds on it. Have just fitted the black grilles as the clips on the standard chrome ones broke the other day.

post-52549-0-72855200-1442801450_thumb.j

post-52549-0-95449000-1442801478_thumb.j

post-52549-0-63011000-1442801495_thumb.j

post-52549-0-52699900-1442801523_thumb.j

post-52549-0-04853200-1442801555_thumb.j

Edited by DR1FTMONKEY
  • Like 2

cant go wrong with a clean 330ci msport. 100ks is considered low for this model so i would be very happy! good price? haha

Yeah I wouldn't have gone for an E46 if it wasn't somewhat low ks, although I've always liked them. $8.5k from a dealer and he took care of a rocker cover gasket, service etc. Not overly cheap I suppose but I think that was pretty fair from a dealer and much less than what I was thinking of spending on a newer one.

Edited by DR1FTMONKEY
  • Like 1

Yeah, has an ARQRAY exhaust sticker on the rear window, not very loud (which I'm pleased about, had enough of drony turbos) but sounds good with some revs. Not sure I'd ever put burnt tips on a car myself but doesn't stick out so I don't mind it.