Sign in to follow this  
Dirtybimmer

Where to buy speedo parts

Can anyone help me where can I buy replacement gears for an e30 odometer places ive rung do the whole gauge or repairs but I just need the gears?

Can anyone help me where can I buy replacement gears for an e30 odometer places ive rung do the whole gauge or repairs but I just need the gears?

I've bought them from EBay or Garagistic sell them too

http://store.garagistic.com/odometer-gears

You need to know if you have VDO or a Motormeter branded ODO - they also do MPH if you by chance have one in miles

Edited by Raerae

I have a spare set from garagistic.

For km motometers there are two types, i didn't want to pull it apart till i had parts to put it back together, so if you need type A I'm pretty sure that's the set i didn't need. You can have for cost plus freight to you, call it $50 couriered.

You need to count or read the tooth count on each gear to work out what set you need

Edited by Charlie F.

Thanks charlie I will pull the cluster out to tomorrow and find out which one I need and get back to you

No Worries, The set I have available includes: 12 + 44x16 + 40x28 + 28x22

If it doesn't suit you I'll just freight it back to the USA for a refund, garagistic will do that if you ask :o)

I checked surprisingly the whole cluster was held in by one screw but I need set b unfortunately so ebay it will have to be but thank you for the help

Are these gears still available? I will check what I need, hopefully this will work

Are these gears still available? I will check what I need, hopefully this will work

The set i have still is yes.