Sign in to follow this  
KiwiMR2

F/S 18" Deep Dish Mags, Work Euroline....offers (W

Well I'd probably struggle to fit these under the guards of my MR2 so for those with something that can handle them are welcome to make an realistic offer (and I’m really going of what 18"s on trademe seem to go for most of the time).

Now there used but in pretty good condition. There are a few curb marks. Only issue I really have is the "specs" as I can only go by what is on them. For the REAR wheels I know the PCD is 114.3, Offset say's +16, 18x10 JJ + 16. The rears are wearing Potenza GII tyres, 235/40/18 with OK tread, probably borderline for a wof I guess. There are 8 holes for the studs so I guess there multi stud??

The fronts it says 18x9JJ + 16, wearing 225/40/18 Firestone F690's....these have good tread & definitely warrantable.

These are the EXACT ones, curb marks & all:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Found some pics of them on a couple of cars:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I’m advertising these on other forums and will update with any offers I have had....but if I get the right price I'll take it. Worst case scenario they go on trademe :)

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Guest Spargo

Thanks for that super 1st post. You do realise that BMW's are either 4x100 or 5x120, making these utterly useless to us?

Thanks for that super 1st post. You do realise that BMW's are either 4x100 or 5x120, making these utterly useless to us?

No I didn't realize that........however I did check first to make sure it wasn't a for sale section limited to JUST BMW gear, if it had been then I would have checked & not posted them. I knew some BMW's (maybe all??) are rwd so thought maybe they may fit something in the BMW range. I sold a set of 17" wheels off a Toyota Windom some years back to a BMW owner.

Anyway I also checked the "Everyone Please Read., This is Getting Stupid" post:

This is a For Sale section.

From now on, when somebody posts something for sale, no-one is to pass comment on the product being sold.

If you have a legitimate question, that you think that everyone will benefit from knowing the answer of, then sure post it, but mindless, comments, criticisms, and off-topic posts will be deleted.

If you have a specific question or comment, use the PM function, that what it is there for.

Cheers

Grant

And in turn thought it would be fine. I mean although I’m a die hard MR2 fan I tend to enjoy cars in general, I thought someone may also know someone who might want them.

I can remove the post if you think no one is likely to know anyone who may be interested?? You let me know what you want aye.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Oh, and "realise" is spelt realize ;)

Edited by KiwiMR2

Not in New Zealand it isnt.

American English replaces the 's' with a 'z'

Example:

English (NZ) - recognise

American English - recognize

But I bet you still have the US dictionary (default) setting on in MS Word.

Good luck with the sale.

Ash

how pedantic

Not in New Zealand it isnt.

American English replaces the 's' with a 'z'

Example:

English (NZ) - recognise

American English - recognize

But I bet you still have the US dictionary (default) setting on in MS Word.

Good luck with the sale.

Ash

Ahhh....your right Posted Image I wonder if there is an option in the spell checker for NZ English??

how pedantic

It was intended as a little dig as I found his response neither helpful or nessecery <_< I thought it would be better than moaning & bitching and starting an arguement.

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Edited by KiwiMR2