Sign in to follow this  
nath

ford gets pwned

so i was driving along to dads to take my boat out today...... and i see this and laugh and take a photo

post-18-1135914229.jpg

its only a rental car, still something you dont see often, esp in a carpark full of x5s cayennes and the like

Probably someone belted a curb or something in daddys new XR8 and didnt want to take it home with curbed mags so "borrowed" a set off that one...

Or the factory mags on the BA falcons look cool on someones Hiace van or Hilux? (or any number of 5x114 vehicles - older fords, skylines etc)

Either way it is ratshit - why dont people just buy their own! Trademe always has cheap deals on wheels - I scored some multi fit 15s (with warrantable tyres) for $80... I mean, f**k.

esp in a carpark full of x5s cayennes and the like

And a Merc, on the left :)

Its only a ford,common as sheep sh*t round these parts so would hate to see how many are in the NI.ButI'd be majorly pissed off if someone stole my wheels.

bah no-one dare touch my bottlecaps, they have antique curbing on front left (cheers previous owner ... but then again everyone says that huh) and are insured for millions.

Edited by E30stz

While I would EXTREMELY pissed off if anyone ripped my wheels off, looking on the bright side, I'd be able to go shopping for new ones with an insurance cheque....

There's always a bright side.... :rolleyes: