Sign in to follow this  
bmwsparkle

Racing Dynamics?

It used to be Lyall at Motorsport Lifestyle. Conrod should be able to give you an idea. He used to work there.

It used to be Lyall at Motorsport Lifestyle. Conrod should be able to give you an idea. He used to work there.

Yes you are right, it used to be him. Nobody as far as I know has the national franchises/importers for Racing Dynamics, ACS or Alpina.

Hi Conrod, did he hold any stock?

I know he has Super Tourer parts, he keeps promising me a list, but never gives it to me.

What is it you are looking for Cam? I'd gaurentee, he doesn't have old stock for an E28!

Hi Conrod, did he hold any stock?

I know he has Super Tourer parts, he keeps promising me a list, but never gives it to me.

What is it you are looking for Cam? I'd gaurentee, he doesn't have old stock for an E28!

Yes he did have quite a bit of stock, all gone now though. I had a look at the super tourer bits, and they were that, just bits. I think the biggest part was an S14 cam cover, some gaskets, injectors etc. I am still waiting for the price list too, although I don't expect to ever see it, and if I do, the prices will be horrendous!........ Edited by conrod

My email was kind responded to with :

"Andrew,

We do not have an importer/reseller in Australia/New Zealand.

Regards,

Customer Service"

Guest Andrew

Nice little business opportunity for someone?????

thought about it -

very little demand in reality. Just as easy to get from the states for the select people that need stuff.