Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

Nightrider 318 Styles

Woke up this half an hour ago (2:50am) to find the lights of a mini van shining in my bedroom, thought it was a bit dodgy @ this time of night .. looked outside again to see a man run into the mini van side door and the driver drive off ...

We had a series of plants and statues stolen from nearby houses so thought ... f**k this ... 318 nightrider styles... foot to floor .. meeeeeeeeeeeeeepp .... down the street .... pen and paper fumbling in hand .... meeeeeeeeepp.... round the corner... stretching the rubber band on mums old 318 .... meeeeeeeeeppppp ....... wummmmbummmummummmmmummmumm as and manually shifts down gears looking down the side street see what i can see .... look down side street to see them running down the driveway of another house then driving off .... waaaahhhppp turned on the turbo charger and zoomed off after them .... down the end of a cul de sac ... again they were at it .... waaaaaaaamm.......meeeeeeeepp ... down the culde sac .... grab the licence plate number and bwwwaappp bwaappp bwappped my rotang outa there.... pulled up behind hte nearby shops took down there details ... my description ...

went back and did a sweep of the subdivision then went around nearby one to check for them but nothing....

I feel ive done my good deed for the day, neighbours will be pleased. This hoff is off to bed, nighty nighty :D.

feel privileged you guys also got added sound effects, your a special crowd :)

Edited by E30stz

Can I get some of what your smoking?

Apart from the Ninja story. that was the 2nd most interesting post of the whole site.

Well done. keep it up. :thumb:

can i have what he's having?

lol at all the people thinking this was a joke, okay i might b a bit loopy at times and somewhat of a tard but im actually serious serious. that fully happened lol including sound effects and all. Spent fair bit of time at the cop shop today finding out more info, turns out hte car wasnt stolen and that the police were on the scene within 7 minutes which wasnt too bad. But yeah... unfortunately I couldnt find my fone when I jumped in the car so it was a bit lately and they had fled by then.

I didnt have my fone with me.. was instant reaction to just jump in the car.. i looked but didnt wanna lose them, last time they pulled up outside my house like they thiefed my brothers computer out from the car.

You hoon round with your horn and hazard lights on in a 318 with 2 huge arse mofos following you and decide how safe u'd feel.

You overestimate the acceleration of a 318 :P

I didnt have my fone with me.. was instant reaction to just jump in the car.. i looked but didnt wanna lose them, last time they pulled up outside my house like they thiefed my brothers computer out from the car.

You hoon round with your horn and hazard lights on in a 318 with 2 huge arse mofos following you and decide how safe u'd feel.

You overestimate the acceleration of a 318 :P

They don't accelerate THAT badly. My one des alright for what it is I suppose lol

no they dont ... and would probably pwn the Toyota Estima they were driving but still ... i wouldnt put money on a 318i.

All bullshit aside, mate - good on you for doing it.

More people like you chasing down the crims and we'd all sleep deeper. Its far too easy to be not bothered.

Keep up the vigilance.

:thumb:

the police were on the scene within 7 minutes

sh*t!!! But in the herald the cops said they would not investigate propety crime unless some sort of violence was involved! Maybe they were having a quiet night?

But as everyone else has said, good on you for doing something about it - it seems to be societys way to just ignore it if it isnt happening to them...

I did witness them doing it three times, I think thats grounds enuff for a police car to come out. Update - have been given a reference number to follow the progress of the crime, other than that all they were able to tell me was the response time and the fact the car wasnt stolen. The squad car didnt catch anyone that night.

what you do is you ring the cops tell them that someone is stealing your plants..... and then ring them back and say dont worry about coming because you shot them

they well be there in a flash :P

Got a call from the police, 3 people we're arrested in connection to it all today. They had robbed 3 houses in the area since me posting this thread.

pwnz0red a**holes!

Edited by E30stz

Good stuff dude.

There's quite a bit of tree theft at the mo - especially the fancy palms generally found outside town houses and offices. I saw on the news recently some company has designed a shock sensor that is wired into the building alarm so if the plant is moved more than normal all systems are go!!