Sign in to follow this  
paww

318Ti Tailgate/Boot Struts

I'm picking up a 318ti tomorrow and both the struts on the boot are gone, I can see just one on Tm however I was hoping someone here might either have some for sale or know where I might be able to source some at a reasonable price?

I'm trying to do a bit of searching but not sure I've got the right part number so if it would be handy to know if this is the right part?

http://infopart.org/bmw-51248206652-part

Thanks! :)

Pm me. I've got them... :)

Hi

It looks like your inbox might be full, it says you cannot receive any new messages.

If you can let me know what it'd cost to ship a pair of them toe Wellington, that'd be great.

Also if you can confirm if they are used or new parts.

Cheers

I'll clear the box... Sorry... $80 for 2... Courier to you... And they are new :)

Hi Zee, thanks for letting me know. I was able to pick up some second hand ones yesterday afternoon for very little.- Didn't realise there was a wreckers close to me. I'm going to see how they last before buying brand new ones. I imagine they'll give out like the originals but if and when they do fail I'll certainly be back in touch. (if you still have them by then that is).

Cheers

Edited by paww

All good mate :) I've got a few sets :)

Well, turns out I may of spoken too soon, maybe they're temperamental to the weather but now it's slightly colder they don't work anywhere near as well as they did on Sun/Mon.

Where abouts are you based?

Well, turns out I may of spoken too soon, maybe they're temperamental to the weather but now it's slightly colder they don't work anywhere near as well as they did on Sun/Mon.

Where abouts are you based?

PM'd you, I do need them after all. Secondhand ones gave up after 2 days lol.