Sign in to follow this  
fien

FS: '95 E36 328i Coupe (Cheap)

$3,000

Selling my 1995 Bmw E36 328i Coupe in Boston green. Automatic. Comes with rego till June 2016, and a new wof.

The car is in good mechanical condition, having had a very cruisy life commuting from Whakatane - Rotorua for the best part of it's life, and always well maintained. Owned by one family for the best part of 17 years, before I purchased it with the intention of living in the North Island for the foreseeable future, however I am needing to move back to Dunedin, where I will have no use for a car, nor anywhere nearby to store one.

Mechanically, the car is sound. Cruises beautifully on the open road, sitting just above 2k RPM at 100km/h, only slowly sipping fuel. The car does not hesitate, nor has any abnormal noises, leaks or the like.

Has had many of the typical E36 issues dealt with, such as the leaking power steering hoses, sagging roof lining, and I've replaced the clips in the drivers doorcard (ran out of time for the passengers).

Only issues would be sagging rear doorcards, typical Jatco jerk (mild, gone once warm), and the glovebox is sagging.

I am required to move before the end of January, so the earlier I can sell it the better. I am in Palmerston North, but I can deliver within the North island to a reasonable degree.

Pictures and my personal contact details are on the Trademe ad;

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=997255680

Cheers.