Sign in to follow this  
EuroBoy

Sold the e30

Title says it all.

Last night i sold my car to my dad, as i cant afford the burn, and he has enjoyed working on it so much that he wants his own project car, so we both win.

In a year or something i will buy back into the car and we will own it together, hopefully, it will be one cool ride.

From what i gather he has the same ideas as me for it.

Im super glad its staying at home, as much as i hate it for all the problems its given me, its still the coolest car ever.

Ryan

Yeah Andy told me you were selling your car.

But to your Dad, cool :) Whats the plans for it?

His ideas are the same as mine i think.

A nice tidy e30 with tech 2 kit. Ill still pursaude him to lower it a tad on some alipinas.

We were talking about leather interiors over lunch just before. Maybe he has some plans for that.

hehe

Grats on ya sale... Guess i should have been quicker

Yea, sorry mate. I wasn't expecting my dad to put in an offer, and to see it stay in the family, i couldn't turn that down. Hope you get the ride your wanting tho.

So will your old man be, or is, a member now?

Hes been posting under me for quite a while. We will prob just continue to do so. And we will be at meets together and stuff. Should be cool. Hopefully we can still work on it together and what not. :D