Sign in to follow this  
nz320i

cheap euro plates??

where do i get them, im sure i heard something about them for $80? fake ones that pass warrants or something..

cheers

You can't fail a warrant on plates. But you can get a ticket from a police officer for incorrect ones. The german plates ones are quite common and don't seem to cause problems.

Mine are from gtgrafix.com and are made from perspex. I've had one query from a police officer. I told him they were legit, he took my word for it.

You can't fail a warrant on plates. But you can get a ticket from a police officer for incorrect ones. The german plates ones are quite common and don't seem to cause problems.

Mine are from gtgrafix.com and are made from perspex. I've had one query from a police officer. I told him they were legit, he took my word for it.

Has anyone alse had any problems with these plates?

I was looking at the gtgrafix.com website and would quite like one of these plates.

You can select the BMW symbol to go in the left corner instead of say the German or Euro symbol. Does anyone think this would be any more risky than having the Euro or German Symbol in the corner?