Sign in to follow this  
Cab

What are E36 M3 Vader Seats Worth?

Howdy,

I'm going to be selling my Vader seats out of my M3 soon as i'm changing to race seats.

Light Grey in colour and 8.5/10 condition.

May even sell the whole interior incl. rear seats and door cards as this may seem more attractive to some wanting to upgrade their upholstery.

What should I be selling them for, any ideas? My initial thoughts are somewhere around $500-600 for both seats or $800 for the interior. Am i wrong?

Not posting in F/S section yet until they are actually for sale.

Cheers

Dove Grey and leather? Or grey cloth with inserts? That'll make a difference.

8.5/10 is very good condition for seats this age also so that's to your advantage. Electric or manual? Heat and/or lumber?

On the international market they're worth a lot, lot more than five or six hundred dollars (check ebay.de) but the problem you have here is that the market is limited and shipping them internationally is impractical.

I think you need to offer the entire interior as colour matching to an M3 interior is almost impossible. And an 8.5 interior should be worth well north of $1200 if you can find a buyer. Seats alone, to the perfect buyer, perhaps $1000.

Basically you're looking for a flush 328 owner looking to replace their interior, specifically with vaders.

Pictures will help.

Sorry, should have been more specific.

Full leather option, no cloth. Manual + heated, no lumbar.

I've seen some crusty looking vaders around, these are a solid 8.5.

The pic attached is an example of colour (mine aren't electric).

Thanks for your assistance in pricing, making sure not to rip anybody off yet not undercharge at the same time :) haha.

Cheers

post-17836-0-11437200-1456459380.jpg

Would be interesting to get the specific colour, that doesn't look like 'Dove' to me.

Plug your VIN into http://www.bimmer.work/ and get the upholstery code (may be inter Individual optins if there are any).

And you're right, they look pretty mint.