Sign in to follow this  
Killa B

Vrigin E36 325i manual coupe

I want, A virgin E36 320 or 325i manual coupe (NEVER BEEN f**kED).

Standard as possible ie: no go fast "Homo" gear nob n steering wheel, moded from new is ok but i dont want something thats been thrashed.

Preferably from a steeler so i can trade mine in on it, has anyone seen what im looking for?????????

my mechanic said a manual conversion for my car (done properly) will cost over $3500, and it'l never be as good as a factory one, he told me he didn't even want to talk about the 13b tt conversion....... so i guess thats outta the question.

He suggested goin to the steeler and finding a nice standard coupe with the biggest engine i can get and five speed, swap all my goodies onto it and mod the hell out of it. makes sense to me when i look at it like that too.

Any help will be appreciated.....

Thanks, B.

all i can say is GL!!@# and i hope you got deepish pockets ;)

will be badass if you get one.. all i can say is dont rush it at all the mad deal will come along if you look and wait

My mate has a e36 black 325 M Sport coupe for sale 18Gs

Manual??????

I really want to go thru a dealer, cos unfortunatly i dont have 18k in my back pocket aye, also wana trade mine in so i dont have the hassel of trying to get rid of it later.

cheers neway, B.