Joshnz124

Trade E91 335 LCI for E46 M3

Looking at trading my E46 M3 for 335i Wagon

M3 is NZ New

Manual 157xxx kms

Alpine White on Black Leather

Koni Yellow All Round

Can Come on original springs or H & R's

New Rear rotors and Pads (yet to be fitted)

19" M3 wheels or Apex Arc 8

Alcantra knob, boot, and hand brake + boot

Have more pics, interior was just taken when cleaning, only pic of interior I have on me right now

Really not looking for anything else other than 335i LCI, so please don't ask for trades for anything else. Only possibility would be a diesel variant.

Very sad to be writing this, but genuine reason behind it. I will discuss on proper inquiry.

Feel free to PM for any questions

Cheers,

Josh

post-51855-0-82131600-1463478307_thumb.j

post-51855-0-49355000-1463478309_thumb.j

post-51855-0-63077300-1463478324_thumb.j

If possible I would strongly suggest to keep the M3, a 335i is never going to be an E46 M3. Totally different feel / vibe from the ground up being developed at different times by BMW.

Having driven both cars on a number of occasions the M3 E46 was the last older style raw car they made and with a high level of quality inside and out.

The 335i generation feels more more appliance based, has the feeling of being built to a stricter cost.

Another obvious point is a genuine M car vs non M car - quite a different package.

Then again, you were after a touring so I guess it's for practicality reasons?

• Like 1

Mate - I don't doubt you at all. I had an E90 before this M3 (and two E46's before that). Dad has a 545, partner drives an 120i, Mum drives an E46. All in all, we love our bimmers, and I know how much of a step up this car is, compared to the non M's.

I absolutely love my car, and if possible, I would never sell it - It's been a dream of mine to have since I was a teenager. Owning it has been a pleasure. Unfortunately life gets in the way

As mentioned, there is a genuine reason for the trade, I just don't want to make it too public.

With the inevitable happening, I may as well enjoy some power that the 335 has to offer!

Thanks for the input, but preaching to the choir haha :D

• Like 2

I've found a 335i that I could be keen to buy, so if anyone is looking at buying this, $27,000 and she's yours. :(