Sign in to follow this  
E30SIX

E36 front and rear rotor and pad replacement

Does anyone know or have had their front and rear rotors replaced along with pads?

I have been quoted around $800.00 to def under $1000.00 by Page European, this includes the above, bleeding, fluids and so on and labour. ( over the phone quote so was not to formal )

Any feedback ?

That sounds extremely expensive. I did mine myself and it only took a couple of hours in a small garage. I did get my parts wholesale but they were $200 absolute max - can't remember the exact price.

Talk to Steve at Racebrakes

http://www.racebrakes.co.nz/

It depends on what pads and rotors they are putting in, on whether that is a fair price or not.

Pads & Rotors for mine cost $1500 (at least) and then I got McMillans to put them in at the next service.

I ended up getting done a the compliance centre since they were reg and doing the compliance. Car arrived in nz from jap last week.

Ended up being $341.29 covering front and rear rotors plus pads on all four cornes. ( all bmw parts ) Plus $40.00 labour.

So i feel alot better after the first quote, would have to say the Page Euro quote was over the phone so they would not know what they were dealing with.

I think I will still take the card to Page Euro for a service.