Sign in to follow this  
SRBMW

87 4door 320 parts/mtech1

Hey guys just got a 87 4 door 320i e30 today,Could be south african??has sump guard, discs out back,6 bolt diff/sway bar rear and extra gas tank in boot.

Anyway to my surprise it had a damaged mtech 1 front kit inside it when it arrived.Its slightly damaged so I'm going to get it repaired and take a mould then both the original and fibreglass ones will be for sale.I am also taking a mould of the mtech rear so if people want them they will be available as well.

I havent had a chance to check the diff yet!!!but will let you know.

Okay its got some 16" polished zs wheels on it which i'll give a clean and post up

I didn't get a chance to speak to the owner but the trans is out so looks like that was why it was pulled off the road.So the engine may still be good if any one wants to come pull it out they can have it for $100.

Any other bits just ask

The recaro type seats out of the 323i im selling are for sale separatly.

Ive also got a pre f/l front black lower bumper trim that some one can have for free if they need 1

Cheers

Darren

Sounds nearly identical to my SA 320i I picked up. Give us a buzz when you have moulded the rear mtech1.

The tag on the diff says 40:11 so i'm geussing that 4.1:1??its a medium case one so give me a call if you guys interested.Some one can have the whole disc braked rear minus diff for $100 including sway bar etc or sell separate.Any other parts let me know.Mags sold.Keping sump guard

Cheers

Darren 0211645663

Guest Andrew

The tag on the diff says 40:11 so i'm geussing that 4.1:1??its a medium case one so give me a call if you guys interested.Some one can have the whole disc braked rear minus diff for $100 including sway bar etc or sell separate.Any other parts let me know.Mags sold.Keping sump guard

Cheers

Darren 0211645663

Diff sold to me

Just gotta pull finger and wax it up and take a mould hopefully do that in the next two weeks.will let you guys know.Ive got side skirts but can't really be bothered taking moulds as you need to hold the clips on some how.

A guy has already got dibs on the full kit but if it doesnt happen then I'll be selling the whole kit.the rear and sides owe me $650 so I would want to get that back.

hmmm ive been after these bits for some time so am very keen, what are you after for the whole kit? could do with another tech1 front. could you post some pics?

cheers dude

Hey for you guys that were interested in the mtech 1 fronts would you prefer them with or without the 3 lines along the bottom??

i would leave them there if you can...at least it matches the rest of kit, and they easy enough to get rid of anyway. having said that....moulding it does not look fun!

ill let you know about battery tray...wee change of car plans!