Sign in to follow this  
Advokit

E36 Door Cards Fix?????

Anyone out there know if the E36 Door cards can by recovered? I hear it is mission?

Ive been trying to find a replacement drivers door card in black centre trim for a 4 door and apparently they are rare as?? I have now owned 2 BMWs with black trim, but this is the 1st that has started peeling around the door handle. It cant be that rare as I have seen heaps of them with black instead of grey or white trim.

Any ideas? Can a motor trimmer fix it or should I keep hunting for 2nd hand? I can imagine a new one would be like mega bucks so not too keen to go down that road.

Maybe someone might happen to have a black trim drivers door card for a 4 door E36 lying around that they wanna sell, it has to be all intact tho no peeling off.

Cheers,

Andrew.

ring these guys if your in aux. 09 270 3611 they are called asian car parts. but they sell bmw and merc parts (alot of them to)

i got new (2nd hand) drivers/passenger front door trims from them for like 25 bux each or something... was 150 at some other places

they are awesome for any other e36 parts too, i got a FULL set of leather seats for 500 bux and genine m spec tail lights for 160. B)

they are all rubbish . probably better to get re trimed they would fix it better than . but if you can pick good ones for $25 then just buy it .

ring these guys if your in aux. 09 270 3611 they are called asian car parts. but they sell bmw and merc parts (alot of them to)

i got new (2nd hand) drivers/passenger front door trims from them for like 25 bux each or something... was 150 at some other places

they are awesome for any other e36 parts too, i got a FULL set of leather seats for 500 bux and genine m spec tail lights for 160. B)

Holy sh*t!!!! $500!

I rang bmw and they told me it was over $5000 for new leather seats! man im goin to go visit them lol

thnx man!