Sign in to follow this  
RedRocketTi

Rare E36 parts....

So I have been hunting the interwebz and have found a few goodies that I would absolutly love to have on my car.... However the rarity and cost is astronomical!

First up is the E36 Motorsport seatbelts that I think only came on some M3 LTW's these look amazing! According to Jeff Grey BMW its about 1k for the front pair ex germany.... much want! By the looks of it changing the standard webbing to red is illegal in NZ too :(

affFeiC.jpg

Next up is the AC Schnitzer wing mirrors that, I found 1 set on eBay.... $850 USD for the pair + shipping + taxes etc would make them over $1500 by the time they got here! Im guessing nobody happens to know of anywhere that does reps of them? I know you can get M3 reps but the AC Schnitzer ones look so much cooler IMO.s-l1000.jpg

What other E36 rare goodies do people know about that are out there? 

Why would red seat belts be illegal if they're an OEM part? That aside, a guy in the US is making some high quality repro ones that I have my eye on, won't be available this year though (same guys that repro'd all of the M fabric and that stuff is perfect).

Mirrors look way less cool than the factory M ones IMHO.

I talked to a place in chch and you can get the webbing replaced however you need to make sure they use a tag on the end to make sure you can get a WOF, and the AC Schnitzer mirrors look best on the Ti IMO over the sedans and coupes, its also something different from M3 mirrors