Sign in to follow this  
lukas101

17" BMW M5 replicas with good rubber

Hey guys im selling my mags off my 525. They are:

17" M5 Replica mags, shadow chrome (look awesome)

5 stud

fit my 525 so will fit all 5 series (i think)

235/45/17s 80% tread on tyres.

will have auction on trademe soon so will post link when i do and photos will be on trademe.

if anyone is keen for pics let me know, otherwise open to offers as i need to sell them.

mags can be viewed in wellington region

cheers :D

i had them on my e34 so i know they fit that, should fit e39. im after bout $1100ono. shipping to auckland wouldnt be more than $100 i should think. im keen to sell them asap as i have no need for them anymore.

cheers

there is only curbage on 1 of the rims, that goes around the lip maybe 1/7 of the way. its not really noticeable, but the other 3 are really good.

will be starting auction as soon as i can get a digi, maybe friday, saturday, and will post link to auction for pics.

any questions feel free to ask.

cheers

if anyone is interested to view them in the wellington region I am more than happy to meet somewhere. I cannot get a digital camera at the moment so if anyone wants to view the mags you are more than welcome.

text or call 027 4252630

cheers :D

will cost about 60 bucks to get them to auckland,cos it cost 60 bucks to get my 17s with tyres down from auckland....

If they are a replica rim its likely that they will go straight onto an e39,cos the e34 prolly required hubcentric rings....e34 72.5mm hub,e 39 74 mm hub,most aftermarket wheels for 5 and 7 bmw seem to have 74 mm hubs.....

Edited by kiwi535

Would Definately Be Interested After My Guitar Amp Sells On Trademe...