Sign in to follow this  
LemonHunter

E36 318is MS Sedan

This is an unfortunate and reluctant sale.

TLDR just had surgery will be 6 months or more till I can get in and out of it without f**king myself up, and landcruiser needs some $$ spent on it to get a WOF.

This car is loads of fun to drive, have done a fair amount of work on it and it's getting close to mint, it's only the following things away from being a 5-6K car imo.

The Bad

• Needs Respray and bumper tidy up) clear coat going)
  • sun roof doesn't work (closed and leak free though)
  • Rear left door lock solenoid temperamental, needs replaced, tends to stay in locked position at least.
  • some of the plastic stud things missing from inside front passenger door card.

The Good (And repairs I've done)

• Replaced passengers side kidney grill. (old pic sorry)
  • Back tyres new a few months ago
  • Eibach lowering springs. (Again old pic, looks great irl)
  • 2-1/4 exhaust I think, to DTM style muffler, idle and cruise reasonable noise level... acceleration is probably unreasonable, professionally fitted by Magoo on ferry road.
  • Sounds kind of like a race prepped E30 M3 when on full song. (from the back anyway)
  • Gearbox swapped and new clutch when I got it, old one slipped out of third, yours if you want it. 
  • New OEM E36 Z3 shifter, OEM M 5 speed genuine leather knob, and every bush clip and pin replaced in the shifter linkage, only original part is the selector rod.
  • Front window regs both replaced.
  • amazing miles per gallon & smiles per gallon. (Compared to my E30 M20B23 anyway)
  • Factory hot weather air intake installed (had a shitty pod filter rig)
  • E36 M3 front cross brace installed, made a big difference.
  • Interior in pretty good nick, some black smudges on a pillar and worn through on outer edge of drivers Right bolster, head lining doesn't sag at all though.
  • This is the South African commemorative M318, factory 5 speed 4 door E36 318's are fairly rare, and if you put factory wheels back on it will look awesome(r)

it probably owes me about 4 or 5k, 

looking for $3250 $2750 $2500

PMs have been unreliable here so try my cell 0273005838

For some reason I can't upload new pics via safari to this post right now... so old pics attached, will upload new and interior pics a bit later.IMG_1003.JPGIMG_1001.JPGIMG_0999.JPGIMG_0998.JPGimage.png

Edited by EURO V8

Bump, still 2.5k, now has fresh WoF and Rego.

Edited by EURO V8