Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

My LINK ECU Map

Guest Andrew

Downloaded off the ECU today -

IS 325 with 323 head - approx 10:1 comp ratio - using Holden V8 injectors (unsure if chev or HSV motor) - 6 -> 2 -> 1 headers - stock intake size pipe with cone filter and MAP sensor.

If it runs like ass cold - thats cause the cold map is horrible. The fuel enrichment map corrects again at 40 deg cel.

I'm using the latest PC Link software availiable from link-electro.co.nz - think its v2.5.

p.s might want to turn the fuel cut option on for the overrun - aside from badass flames out the exhaust it makes the mixture initially rich as soon as you get back on the gas.

Can post up datalogging from some full throttle runs if you want them.

130206_185rwhp_NOFUELCUT.pcl

Guest Andrew

[n000b] This is standalone? possible to run link on a street car? [/n00b]

yeah this is from Link LEMV5 - the latest most basic link with wideband oxy support.

Can run in any car. Can use pretty much any trigger.

Guest Andrew

edit: I take no responsibility for damage to your motors by using this map - it has a setting of 27 deg max timing advance which could damage some motors.

Will be at the track this fri (weather dependant) if anyone is free during the day from around 10:30 till 2ish and wants to come.