Sign in to follow this  
Olaf

SOLD: used Bremi 860T coils (6 of) for troubleshooting

Hey Bimmersporters.  Coils getting you down with misfires?  Need some in your shed/toolkit to use for troubleshooting - figure out which coil is knackered before you buy a new replacement?

Here's SIX used but functional OEM coils pulled from my M54B25.  I had occasional misfires on two of the cylinders.  Number six was newer, replaced in Japan before the car came to NZ - it looks like it may be a Bosch.  The rest are Bremi.  They're the ones that are fastened with bolts, and have the electrical clip on.

Buy four coils, get two for free!  I'd split them in to two lots of three, except I don't know which two were providing occasional misfires.  So take the whole bunch at a knock-down price!

Pricing:  $50 shipped anywhere in NZ.  Think of it as ten bucks each for four coils, with two for free, plus freight capped at ten bucks.  NO GST - this one's a private sale.  Bargain!

Just to be clear, they're used coils, no warranty expressed or implied.  

Bremi part is 860T.  OE numbers are 12137599219, 12131748018, 12139067830.  With M54, later engines went with the later coils as in my other advert.  These are okay for 2000 540i.  One's (I think) a Bosch, can't tell as the numbers have been sanded off.

Yep folks, six for the price of four, you'll figure out which two are sub-optimal.  They're old, used coils - sold for troubleshooting.

Here's the modelling pics, so you know what you're looking at.

IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4542.jpg

Edited by Olaf
sold sold sold
  • Like 1

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Many thanks Mr Aphexic.  Fast contact and payment, would trade again #8 )

Edited by Olaf
sold