Sign in to follow this  
320SHKBTE

My ride

Ha saw your wip outside le-grande(spelling?) on friday night.. tidy

but..

...ok you really gotta lose that dead sheep on the back window...or get a black one if you must...not the one aye!!! looks...fluffy and...Sheepy :thumb:

so where you doorman at?

hahaha do you practice your gangsta lean in the doorways... :P

joking man

;)

Edited by Homy.D.Clown

lol yea, im in the process of dying it black, trust me i no...(im sorry) im a doorman at coyotes, mean club, !! :P we are parked up on te rapa at times, look out for us pull up an have a chat, we all got bmws :P

lol yea, im in the process of dying it black, trust me i no...(im sorry) im a doorman at coyotes, mean club, !! :P we are parked up on te rapa at times, look out for us pull up an have a chat, we all got bmws :P

where? as in penrose te rapa?

Edit: Buggar - I see you are in hamiltron. Tri spoke city :P

Edited by 318is

where? as in penrose te rapa?

Edit: Buggar - I see you are in hamiltron. Tri spoke city :P

lol yea in hams, i hate tris..:P

Any bmws are welcome to join us, will organise a meeting soon, would love to see some of the auckland boys/girls down! :)

Mint ride bro and Coyotes is mint to. Howd you smoke the front lights? im planning on getting white stalkers to suit my black e36 318is coupe 1994. Show some more pictures when you have lowered the beast! :rambo:

Mint ride bro and Coyotes is mint to. Howd you smoke the front lights? im planning on getting white stalkers to suit my black e36 318is coupe 1994. Show some more pictures when you have lowered the beast! :rambo:

Thanks bro, i used tints on the front lights an a heat gun to mould it round, during the day they reflect everything(cos the a little bit mirror tint) an you cant see the lights at all, an at night the tints dont change ya lights at all, i've had no problems with getting a WOF with them :)

Thanks for the tip, at the moment im doing a bit of BIY rust removal on my 318is. Once that is done il be looking in towards either following your steps or buying angel eyes.

Thanks for the tip, at the moment im doing a bit of BIY rust removal on my 318is. Once that is done il be looking in towards either following your steps or buying angel eyes.

mmmmm, angel eyes.....