Sign in to follow this  
Munkvy

E30 325i 1986 (auto)

I'm new to this forum thing, but I'm selling my BMW so I figure this is the right place to be. It is a 1986 325i. It's automatic, and has no modifications whatsoever - except I changed the gear knob because the other one broke. There are a couple of cracks in the dashboard, and a couple of tears in the drivers seat, but I found some spiffing car seat covers to hide those. Its a Maroon/Burgundy sort of colour. The engine goes really well - my boyfriend has made sure all of the oil changes etc are always up to date. There are 242,000kms on the clock, and I've gotten two WOF's since I bought it 9 months ago and haven't had any problems. The current WOF (and the Rego) expire in August 2006. I replaced the front tyres and got the wheels aligned before I got the last WOF. I'm selling it because I'm going back to Uni next year and need the money. Asking $2200 or near offer. If you're interested, please phone 04 386 4921 - my name is Julia, although my boyfriend will be the one answering your more specific car-stuff questions. Thanks!

I'll take some today. If anyone has any more specific questions, post them here, and I will find out the answers for you. Otherwise, photos will be up by tonight.

I also forgot to add, the car has had the rear shocks replaced approximately 10,000km ago, it also has a manual sunroof as you might be able to see in the photographs.

Unfortuantely the paint is no longer in great condition and the spoiler is a bit faded, but the car has been very reliable for us and I will be sad to see it go.

There are no rust patches. I have checked around the door bottoms and around the sunroof, and there are no dodgy patches at all. If you want to ask any more questions that is absolutely fine - you can call me on 04 386 4921. There aren't any other problems with it. It is an old car and it has done a lot of K's, but bearing that in mind it is still in good nick.

Also, after doing some research, I have decided that $2200 is probably a bit much - I have now put it on Trade Me with a Buy Now option of $2000. If you are in Wellington you can come and see it or test drive it if you like?