Sign in to follow this  
Surge

BMW 320i On Trademe

Just a warning to you folks, I don't want anyone to get ripped off on this particular auction:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...3710&key=165399

I went to see the car, we were the guys who took it for a spin and had it sh*t out on us... Definately wasn't running "sweet" as he claimed, so if you're looking for a cheap E30 hack this isn't the one for you.

Only posted this because I don't want to see anyone have to go through the hassles of purchasing this. BTW - this car was brought as a parts car initially by him. Tops I'd pay for it as parts would be $250 for a manual swap (but he didn't accept that!)

Edited by Surge

Good warning.

What's with the wheels? They look like bottlecaps with good dish.

Cheers

Grant

E21 mags with the wrong offset and fairly curbed, Nothing special. Dish isn't that great either, he does have bottle caps that he'd swap with them but my advice to "stay away" doesn't change.

Before we came around the car had been pre-warmed, he claimed "just drove it out of the garage" - which he obviously hadn't (temp at halfway)

And he doesn't actually have the previous owner details "on him" meaning good luck getting it back on the road, that and it last was on the road 2001.

was thinkin of bidding on it and piecing it up, but thanks james, it seemed a bit good to be true

Don't buy this one - buy mine! It is very reliable (and I am not a liar like the fellow selling the 320i....)