Sign in to follow this  
M3 Cab

New Toy

i cant tell what one i would like to covet more, they aussie grey one, or this?

Great purchase Doug..... maybe we should get a group photo of the M3's together. Did you get to meet up with Roland and head down to Dunedin? If so any photo's to share.

Group M3 photo a must. Work prevented me from going south with Roland but he assures me there are photos and vid's to view. Talking with him tomorrow so will get him to forward what he has. I am gunna head down when he picks up the EVO 111 after the mod's. Should be one hell of a road trip.

Ya i really do. However M325 needs paint and money running a little thin. However EVO 3 suede wheel is on order.....

Guest Andrew

Ya i really do. However M325 needs paint and money running a little thin. However EVO 3 suede wheel is on order.....

when you going to bavarian?

Going out to see the car on Tuesday and then most likely take delivery the following week. Man you are worse than me :D It will most likely be a Bavarian for a couple of days and you know i will call the minute i have the car.

Looks very clean. Great car.

Was the interior redone or original?

AK01, 03 or 05?

Kms?

Which steering rack for the conversion?

Any other bits?

CF Plenun A-N? :P

Cheers

Ash

The interior was redone during the restoration. Found out a bit more about the car today when i went to visit.

Car is Ex New York and in its original colour. Being ex US the spec's varied so the car has been changed to reflect the UK spec ie dogleg gearbox fitted, cat removed and diff changed.

The interior was cloth and torn (pretty standard) so retrimed in Black Leather. Converted using M325i Rack but also the bulk head was exchanged with a right head drive car.

Mileage is 100k with total engine / gearbox rebuild. most of the car is new

Only 10 days till pick up