Sign in to follow this  
my_e36

e30 v8 conversion

hey if anyone wants to do this i have a 1994 530i V8 donar car .160Kw 290Nm .

or bore it out to 4L or 4.5L etc

Yeah I saw this a few months back - the guy aucutally has a 345i badge on his car lol. I have my 318iT badge ready :D

Yeah I saw this a few months back

Saw it in New - Zealand? Doubt it, the site says its from Illinois......

hi all just signed up,names Andrew. Me and the old man are looking at doing something similar in the near future, definitly using a e30 320i or 325i shell if we end up doing the conversion. i don't know much about bmw engines etc, just that bmw's are mint haha, so i joined to hopefully learn a lil incase the old man decides he'll do it,

also would anybody be able to direct me to a website that gives out power figures and engine weights, whole car weights etc, any help at all would be appreciated

cheers :mosh:

hi all just signed up,names Andrew. Me and the old man are looking at doing something similar in the near future, definitly using a e30 320i or 325i shell if we end up doing the conversion. i don't know much about bmw engines etc, just that bmw's are mint haha, so i joined to hopefully learn a lil incase the old man decides he'll do it,

also would anybody be able to direct me to a website that gives out power figures and engine weights, whole car weights etc, any help at all would be appreciated

cheers :mosh:

Another Andrew :wacko:

Andrews are cool B) just say the name and you know its cool :finger: jokes