Sign in to follow this  
waxer

325i Interior

Ok, the other option is I sell/trade the leather interior of my 325i(for good cond fabric) which is for sale and keep the car, maybe even the Basketweaves too. what sort of money is that little lot worth>

spamming your car on here..

awesome.

keep it. And put a rotor in it.

Tell me about it, i just need to release some cash from the beast

good luck! :D

Good question, i honestly dont know what they are worth but as mentioned, i am looking to claw some money out of my car and potentially keep it if it. thats where i was hoping you guys could help. if they arent worth a heap, ill just stick to selling the car. cheers

jus kidding

If they're good condition they're worth more (obviously) - i dont know if the e30s came with mbadges but i managed to get my e28 mbadged VINYL ones off at a small fortune - you might have better luck on ebay where people were offering 600USD + shipping

dont forget the effort of wrapping and shifting it etc etc

Shame to butcher the Car , why did you buy / want a BMW in the first place.

Getting tried of people doing this to make a bit of money.

Considering 325i's with full leather and basket weaves are going for 600 pounds here I'd say the interior is worth much.

Sell it as is and buy yourself a Toyota , You'll be much happier. :banghead:

Edited by Neal

Well thanks for your reply chap, no really thanks, sorry to hear you're getting TRIED of other peoples financial situations (which of course you know the full details of)

I am more than aware of the cost of thimgs in the UK, being from there myself but did you notice the .CO.NZ and the end of this site?

Sorry about your state of finances , so you'll make $1k on doing an interior swap maybe , will that really solve your finance crisis ?

When people are stating high ebay prices for leather trim you've got to compare with world prices , I'm telling it like it is. Doesn't cost much to import either.

You'd be better of posting a price for each item , one of the mods posted a thread on this recently.

Edit , removed sarcastic comment , Sorry waxer , you car looks like good value at $6k

Edited by Neal

Well if im honest i need about a grand to pay for a new surfboardboard for my trip the Maldives.

Thanks for the advice, long live sarcasm

Hey Neal, howsabout trashing someones thread on toyspeed.org.nz seeing as you like them so much. They also do it quite well over there. We don't tend to lower ourselves to such levels here at Bimmersport.

Good luck with the surfing Waxer, if your threeta was a manual I might have been interested. Checking out Gus's this weekend. Having withdrawls after selling the M5 :bowdown:

Cheers, Jock

Edited by StylesM5

Save it for Private Messaging or dont post it at all okay, no need to clog up peoples threads. If you have a problem, deal with it outside the public forum.

Edited by E30stz

Getting tried of people doing this to make a bit of money.

IMO what people want to do with their car is their own business and should not be analysed and criticised unless of course it is illegal or dangerous. and besides, whats to say that down the line they may not replace it with something better?