Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

Spookers.....

Dunno if anyone has heard of it but i thought i might let you all know (seeing as i work there) that there is a new 'haunted attraction,' at the old Kingseat Mental Hospital, we have a Haunted House, Freaky Forest, And Amazing Maze in Maize. (Used to be in Te Kawhata) Its been open since before christmas and is actually pretty scary, no matter what people think i have scared the sh*t out of people young and old, men and women and the funny thing is the big black guys seem to get scared the worst. So if you are bored on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night come for a visit, its well worth it :D

*maggot inc* says:

been to spookers yet

?

Andy says:

umm .. i dunno id feel like a bit of a retard if i did.

*maggot inc* says:

ys that?\

*maggot inc* says:

i work there you slut!!!

Andy says:

LOL!

*maggot inc* says:

wat? its badass seriously!!

Fuk yes this is the latest craze out!

EVERYONE is talking about this at school.

A big group of us are going sat night boys and girls... 16 17 18

ill be the guy in the gray trucker cap and yellow shirt.... SPARE ME!!! i dont wana luk like a dik infront of my missuz, and sh*t my pantz!

ill be the guy in the gray trucker cap and yellow shirt.... SPARE ME!!! i dont wana luk like a dik infront of my missuz, and sh*t my pantz!

Dude its only Tuesday, and you have already planned what you are wearing. HAH!

I've been keen to go to this for a while, was just waiting to hear from a reliable source if it is good enough, might go along and see for myself.

Dude its only Tuesday, and you have already planned what you are wearing. HAH!

hehehe i was waiting for someone to say that. lol

*I always wear my cap

*I only have one decent shirt I wear out.. too cold for singlets

hehe

:P

phoned.

these are pretty strange... most people flip out.. i cant ever seem to get into them

Yea its pretty good, and yes some people do flip out, but part of my job is to go crazy and smash a big steel cage to bits with a metre of scaffolding pole haha so if anyone flips out at me they get a good taste of pole in the back of their head when they walk out from underneath me :P

Good for people that think they are tough. It sorts them out B) and believe me, alot of guys get shamed out in front of their other half :)

Good for people that think they are tough. It sorts them out B) and believe me, alot of guys get shamed out in front of their other half :)

they just need to take a sip from the hard stream then.

I've gotta get my A into G and have a look at this place. A lady from work works in the house at night.

Sounds like a good fun thing to do - she recommends taking a hot chick who will want to hold you all night when she's scared haha.

Wats her name i probably know her since thats where i work, go there between 8.30 and 10.30 thurs - sat, after dark is best B)

haha yea dude thats me! yea i know her, shes the torture room chik haha into cuttin people up haha :P

stop ruining it for people :P..

i reckon... too much info

just giv us the basics like wats the adress

I went lastnight and.... HOLLY SH*T!!!

best experience Ive had that I can think of.

No mater how tough you think you are, or no mater how well you think you know the ins and outs.. you WILL get scared!!

one of the guys hit me in the back of the head with a metal thing...

still gud!

haha

haha was probably me, i was on top of that cage thing in the house.... you were with some blonde chick aye?? haha badass, glad you liked it.... :P

one of the guys hit me in the back of the head with a metal thing...

malowned!

hell yeah man that was wicked!

yeh that was me :D hehe

wen r u guys closing? or wen is the corn geting cut down?

i wana go again and take sum more pepl.

corn gets chopped up in bout a month, the house and forest are open all the time.... ^_^

Yea its pretty good, and yes some people do flip out, but part of my job is to go crazy and smash a big steel cage to bits with a metre of scaffolding pole haha so if anyone flips out at me they get a good taste of pole in the back of their head when they walk out from underneath me :P

Oh so you're the pain the ass I have to duck under. Hate being tall there.