Sign in to follow this  
stolen

My Stupidity...

The only reason I offered help was because he maned up,admited it was stupid and took responsibility.

If he ranted on about it hed have gone down in a screaming pile of flaming dog poo,and rightly so. :)

Guest Andrew

All true,but it still happens.

Amazing how little it takes.

also amazing how much it can take - as cain as I both know.
grr your an idiot andy.
I mean in terms of us sitting down with the Draeger test and having a few brews and seeing what it takes.

Blah blah blah

*skips everything*

For what it's worth, if you need a work licence I can give the name and number of the Lawyer who did mine. Shes real good.

Cost me $500 only as well, which is damn cheap. Next cheapest was like $1000 plus court fees.

Blah blah blah

*skips everything*

For what it's worth, if you need a work licence I can give the name and number of the Lawyer who did mine. Shes real good.

Cost me $500 only as well, which is damn cheap. Next cheapest was like $1000 plus court fees.

perfect. :D

Blah blah blah

*skips everything*

Thank you Muzzie, I PM'd you about the lawyer details. Can you please get back to me. Cheers.

*sic, I fail to see what you add to this forum.

Stolen has asked for some advice and others have freely given it.

What I find truly amazing however is your self rightousness.

You're accusing Stolen of stupidity and yet I remember reading a topic of yours about racing some bloke on the Desert Road that eventually ended in an accident.

An equally mindless and stupid action in my view.

The only mitigating factor is that neither you or Stolen managed to kill anyone, although you came a lot closer!

Edited by EuroBoy

haha get over it latecomer.

Martyn and I were having a discussion, yourself and I.

One thing to remember is to try to think back to correct situations. racing when was i racing?? no.. if i remember correctly, and i do since I WAS THERE, i never went over the speed limit once..This i will call your first f**k up for the day.

so i fail to see how me NOT going over the speed limit with some idiot (50+yr old!) crashing around me makes me somehow worse than a drunk driver?..righto :thumb: . Second f**k up for the day.

Learn to form a complete argument before coming out all guns blazing at me.. with nothing but an ill formed opinion, you just look like a noobie trying to take a swing and missing the mark by a long shot.

Guest Spargo

you just look like a noobie trying to take a swing and missing the mark by a long shot.

Yea its the juggernaught bitch!

Stolen has asked for some advice and others have freely given it.

i dont give a sh*t about people giving advice, in fact im all for it, funny that on a forum we all tend to ask questions from time to time.

I am however opposed to peole giving legal advice like "plead guilty etc etc".. that is not in anyway someone on here's call, only a QUALIFIED barrister should dispense that advice, as I already stated above to deaf ears.

No im not going to get into an argument with you either, martyn and i have discussed it already, so dont bother.

Yea its the juggernaught bitch!

word

Wasn't an argument, it was an opinion.

boned.

so i thort f**k ya if you want to go fast lets see how you like corners fast, so i stick on his ass like a dag into the next two corners just pushing him enough that he knows he cant get any faster and i can pass him any moment (so i pull the cheesy, as hes cornering turn the indicater on to pass him trick haha) anyways so hes pushing his heap of sh*t in the wet round corners of 55 at aound 85, massive body roll and then the next corner is a 45, im talking about how retards always seem to crash around me in these particular moments, and then bam, he rocks the corner WAY to quick. 90 round a 45 haha sure not in that car he aint, and sure enough ass end slips out corrects and straightlines to the oncoming traffic, corrects again spins out into the ditch on our side, me in laughter tears, pull over to get out and tell him how hes a cock and deserved that sh*t, but as his rear slammed into the bank his front popped out onto the road, and so he decided to gun it off in the opposite direction HAHA! man i was in tears laughing at this homo

And you have the temerity to tell Stolen he/she is stupid??

firstly you have used the Word of the Day for Tuesday July 9, 2002: Temerity \tuh-MER-uh-tee\, noun: Unreasonable or foolhardy contempt of danger; rashness.

Now no rashness or foolhardiness was apparent on my part, just displayed from those around me who should know better. if we are talking about my situation around 4 months back..

lets talk..

1. because you wernt there to see my situation you can not know the full facts, as you havent even tried to ask me them, i will assume that you are assuming you do know them.. incorrect ones and out of context. 2, I can place judgement on a soon to be convicted drunk driver as I wasnt drunk or being stupid in this situation (was driving UNDER the speed limit) and is a completley seperate situation that has no baring on drink driving, 3 The old dude (in my situation) should have known better himself instead of pushing his car far beyong its limits, 4 It was thru no fault of mine that he decided to be a retard, i just seem to attract them.. aye euroboy.

Guest Andrew

The speed limit on the open road in most places is 100 kph - there is nothing ilegal about going around a 45kph corner at 90.

Euroboy: Why are you bothering - if you came to start a fight I suggest you don't bother.