Sign in to follow this  
danutt

chips anyone??

where can you get a darn chip for an e30 318i auto dont tell me to change the motor or go manual im just looking for a chip so yea where do you get them and how much for them?any experiences etc thank you :mosh:

isnt this question asked like once a month ?

I looked at a professional chip done for a 325i and all it was going to do was produce a further 9 hp for $430 NZ + delivery from the states.

Personally that doesnt suffice paying that much money. And you have to take into considerations they are made for different markets, different petrol etc etc and may not work so well with NZ cars. Before you ask no they dont make one for the 318.

If you want to get more out of your car the best thing you can do now is go manual. Without spending the earth on a new race tuned ECU some would consider a a chip some would be throwing your money away.

Maybe you should try this and give your car a dyna .. whats $50 anyway, its a gamble but yeah http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...on-49980322.htm

Edited by E30stz