Sign in to follow this  
smithy

electric cooling fav

Personally, removing theengine fan is a good idea.

1, it's makes the engine bay look nicer.

2, less moving things to go wrong. If the thermo couple is stuffed, effort should be foused on making the electric fan take its place. But other wise untill this happens. unless your like me and find working on your esire rather enjoyable and find it a good way to spend all your spare money on it. then yes. Do it.

Personally, removing theengine fan is a good idea.

1, it's makes the engine bay look nicer.

2, less moving things to go wrong. If the thermo couple is stuffed, effort should be foused on making the electric fan take its place. But other wise untill this happens. unless your like me and find working on your esire rather enjoyable and find it a good way to spend all your spare money on it. then yes. Do it.

see u got a e30 335i that must be killer what kind of gear box u use for the conversion

just a slop box. got some feelers out for a 5sp. I got offered a 4sp but i didnt want to waste my time. my car came in at 375nm on the dyno. Do i need to say more?

Keeping OT. My engine is electric fan aswel. There has been 2 added thermosistors on either side of the thermostat to control the operation.

Guest Spargo

Also reduces the chances of your top rad hose coming loose and getting chopped by your fan... woops. <_<