Sign in to follow this  
ED1RTY

E30 ANGEL EYES

Looking for E30 angel eyes with the black/smoked centre, anyome know where to get them? There were some on trade me a little while ago, mounts look crap though, and not sure if the plug is the same, said installation is buyers responsibility, im thinking this might mean there is some re-wiring involved.....

SD European will likely have some source somewhere they get some for you. But take into consideration your've going to be charged, an arm, a leg and probably do a trade-in.

Edited by E30stz

You can buy properly manufactored lights for the E30 with Angel Eyes in them from Ebay, but they range from 200 - 300 US - havent see them anywhere else.

Edited by ipwnyou

Try these :

http://www.umnitza.com/product_info.php?cP...products_id=280

Or :

http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/detai...D=1DL005930-801

Dont know if they would help, I dont know how to make them links either. I email the first guys but being american there dip beam would be pointing the wrong way. And hence i never got them....

EDIT: ok they just make them selves links..... <_<

Edited by Steve K-B

Yah, they cost a kidney, but then again like No e30s have them so its unique. Just hope that they dont get pwned by rocks as the lights are exposed..

Ive put a pair in mine which are the ones from trademe you were talking about, they're not to bad. The mounts worked fine and everything seems secure.

The wiring isn't much at all, you get a relay which has a plug for connecting the old park light connector plug into for switching the angel eyes which are directly feed off the battery. The low and high beams connect up as normal. The kit comes with all the necessary wiring and some black looming.

Cheers man that was the info i was after, i have found about 10-15 stockists overseas but none have the black ones anymore and cannot do one off orders, i will have to settle for the chrome backed ones, all good :)

Be very careful when buying headlights from the US. You will probably find that the beam pattern is wrong for driving on the left hand side of the road. You will then get picked up at WOF time when they use a beam setter and find that your headlights cant be adjusted to within a legal range. Buying from another left hand drive country may be a safer bet ie Aussie or UK

Yea the ones i am getting are from Australian, cheers for that anyway :P