Sign in to follow this  
Muzzie

Muzzies Sale To Pay For New Ride :)

Open to reasonable offers on anything. Selling gear to help finance a new vehicle. And no I'm not saying what :P

Nokia 2280 Mobile Phone

Boxed With Charger, not connected, but can have done for new buyer.

*Offers*

Remote Control Jeep:

Suitable for a little one. Not steerable or anything but you use the remote to make the horn beep, alarm arm/disarm, motor run and to make it drive forward. Lights flash and it's got sound effects too. Good condition. Cable shown is just part of the original display packing, is removeable. *$15.00*

Computer Games - All Boxed With Instructions Unless I Said Otherwise:

Carmageddon

Carmageddon 2 Carpocalypse Now

Test Drive Off Road

Screamer

Racing Madness Triple Pack - Midtown Madness, Monster Truck Madness, Motorcross Madness

Return To Krondor (Unboxed, No Instructions)

*Offers Per Game*

CD Racks:

One black wooden one, holds some duel disc covers as well. The other is a clip together model of the Eiffel tower.

*Make An Offer On Both Or One*

Box Of 'Dodgy' Magazines :

70+ magazines

*Offers*

Custom Build Speaker Box & Speakers:

Carpeted in greay carpet, houses a pair of 6x9s & a pair of 6.5s, comes with 4 way Panasonic 6x9s and 3 way xplod 6.5s. Fully wired, and have original boxes for the speakers. Speakers never thrashed. Box ideal for a wide wagon, 4x4 or van, won't fit in a car! Be good for a cheap garage set up though.

*Offers For The Whole Lot*

Posted Image

N gauge model railway gear:

Amtrak set, the carriages are made by Namo, and is an extremely good quality set and worth a lot!

Posted Image

Various assorted rolling stock and a steam engine.

Posted Image

*$180 ono for the Namo Amtrak set and Amtrak engine*

*$130 ono for the box of rolling stock and other bits.*

Lima Train Set

HO Guage, battery operated speed controller, comes with decent amount of track, engine and three rolling stock wagons. Was working, haven't used for some time. Runs on 6 'C' size batteries. Boxed.

*Offers*

Radio Shack Armatron

Oldskool robotic arm. I'd guess early 80s maybe? Still is good condition and perfect running order. Whole arm rotates 360 degrees, then theres two other joints on that arm, plus an opening and closing claw that rotates. All controlled by two joysticks on the front. And I'll even throw in the batteries :)

*Offers*

Helmet & Pads Set:

Bike/skating helmet, plus elbow and knee pads set. Brand new, still package, unused (obviously).

*25.00*

Posted Image

Various Old Valve Radios:

Wanting to downsize my collection a bit, so the more commonly found ones are available. Extensive range. Let me know if there's anything in particular you want and i'll see what i can do (eg bakelite/wood, mantle/console etc etc)

*Price Differs Per Radio*

And possibly (depends on new vehicle) - 1987 Toyota Hiace Super Custom Limited. 279,XXXkm, good rubber. Engine rebuilt at 202,000kms, receipts available. Full electrics, tints, new towbar and exhaust 6 months ago. Runs like a dream, and trans is so smooth you cant even detect the gear changes. Stereo not included.

*Offers*

Please Note - All Prices EXCLUDE P&P

Contact Via:

Forum PM

Email to muzzie_6@ihug.co.nz

Phone 027-418-4632

More to come no doubt. Come on people, help sponsor my new wheels :D