Sign in to follow this  
conrod

OZ Racing wheels, 17x8, 5x120 PCD

A set of four OZ wheels in 17x8, 5x120, ET35. Came off an E36, but could possibly fit an E30 with 5 stud conversion. Some scratching to outer rim, but pretty much only paint depth, no gouges, and very clean.Two centre caps missing,no tyres (okay, one has a near new 235/45x17 which you can have for free!) Very hard to get in this style for a BMW, I will leave them on here for a week or so, then they will go on the dreaded trademe! $750 for the set.

phone Conrad

post-11-1143170266.jpg

Edited by conrod

Conrod, Please measure the distance from the back of the spokes to the mounting face.

Look like they would fit over the brembo's.

Okay, lots of room there, they are a whopping 50mm from the back of the spokes to the mounting face, and the minimum inside diameter (which is quite flat right through) is 390mm, so should clear a 330mm rotor no probs.

SOLD!!!!! Less than 24 hours too, thanks to the power of "Bimmersport"

Good luck with your car Darren.

Might as well be green and recycle this old ad! ;) I have another set of these OZ wheels for sale, same again,5x120, 17"x8", ET35,all with centre caps, these have kerb rash on all wheels to varying degrees.(nothing too serious though) Tyres are Potenzas, although all worn on inside edge. Would make great race car wheels, a good size with plenty of brake clearance. Rare in this fitment. Suit E36/E46 etc. $600 set. PM or SOLDPosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by conrod

sorry I should have mentioned that - Auckland.

Conrad

reduced to $500 set ;) won't be going lower! SOLD

Edited by conrod

still for sale! ;) The last set sold so quickly too! :unsure:

Edited by conrod

and yes I am happy if you text any questions to me, but keep it real people, use proper English and send them during regular hours, up to lets say 9pm, not 12.30am like someone did the other night! <_<

P.S. FAQ:will these tyres pass a warrant?

A: yes they probably will. They have easily more than minimum tread over 75% of the tyres width which is the WOF requirement. But the value is in the rims, and should be treated as such, tyres like this are worth nothing in my view. If you buy these and get knocked back for a WOF then that will be your problem. ;)

SOLD!

Edited by conrod