Sign in to follow this  
Gus

17 x 10 on e34

oh behalf

Alpina 17x10 Rear, 17 x 8.5 on front...from an e32 (so i assume the corresponding offset, unsure of exact details)

will they fit on the rear?

thanks fullas

pretty sure they will, throwing stars are 9" rears.

check e34board.com i think it is, hd12 noobs will know.

"someone else"... you sure you havnt come to realise that 5s rule more than 3s? :D

In the normal run a e32 and e 34 wheel is interchangeable,i dont think the fronts will be a problem but the 10,s.....hmmmm .If you dont get any sensible replies follow this link,i have asked the guys on a mostly e 34 forum

pretty sure they will, throwing stars are 9" rears.

check e34board.com i think it is, hd12 noobs will know.

"someone else"... you sure you havnt come to realise that 5s rule more than 3s? :D

HD12??? thats how BMWNZ refer to the 535i"s" like mine,RX sumo etc...

Paul, holla back

thanks for that

"someone else"... you sure you havnt come to realise that 5s rule more than 3s?

pfft....ill take you in the twisties

I remember fitting a set of Schnitzer wheels to a new E34 way back when, a staggered setup,235's on the front on whatever rims, and I think the rears were 10" and they had 285's on the rims, which were maybe a tad wide for them. Anyway, if my somewhat hazy long term memory serves me correctly, we had to get the rear arches rolled to clear these monsters. I am not 100% certain on the rim size, everthing else I am, and it came down to the tyres being a bit on the large side, 255 or 265's probably would have been okay.

Edited by conrod

I had a set of these on my e32 and they were a nice snug fit. 265 on the rear I believe is the correct sizing....on an e34 I dont know.

I Know That For Aftermarket Wheels I Was Being Suggested Sizes Up To 19"x9.5" That Fit Fine. Not Sure If A 10" Wide Wheel Will. But 9.5" Does.

Gus at least three guys are running tens on the rear of their e 34,s.wether or not they are ex E32 tens I dont know.I reckon they will fit,if the particular car hasnt beem lowered too much.

At last some more specific info

ET 15 or 10 in the rear... 255/40/17 10" rim in back, it rubs but only sometimes

Posted Image

I Know That For Aftermarket Wheels I Was Being Suggested Sizes Up To 19"x9.5" That Fit Fine. Not Sure If A 10" Wide Wheel Will. But 9.5" Does.

Do you have a program that capitalises the first letter of every word Or Do You Just Type Like That?

If I can fit 10's, surely a 5 can...

Edited by Ghost

have you noticed that your front and rear "mudguards have been on steroids for years!.I am sure that 10s can fit,but just trying to get the numbers from those who have!